- Why not ADDIE – too costly and not enough fun.
- Search for process must consider the desired perfect.
- ADDIE is too content-centric and not learner-centric.
- Agile – what are the bigger challenges and opportunities?
- What do we think we know?
- Who are the learners
- What needs to change in their performance?
- What can they do now?
- Where do learners go for help now?
- What delivery means are available?
- What will define success?
- What is the budget? Schedule? Resources are available?
- Who is the key decision maker?
Questions from the crowd:
How do you agree with client on contracting and scheduling?
Even with ADDIE there's a lot of strong customer education we have to do. We have to show them that this is a different process. We have to walk them through it and say it's going to be different. We do contracting just for the Savvy Start first. And then they move into full budget. Then they write up a plan and charge for that. And the client could go build that themselves.