Product knowledge training creates major challenge for organizations, including:
- Keeping content up to date: products change rapidly. For example there have been over 60 new versions of the Blackberry since its launch in 2002, that’s one every 5 weeks.
- Keeping it short and focused: sales people who need product knowledge information work in challenging, fast paced and often noisy retail environments. The learning has got to get to the point, quickly.
- Making it engaging: Delivering ‘just the facts’ about the product isn’t enough to increase sales. Learners need to know the benefits, how to recognize customer needs for a product, and how to close the sale.
- Keeping costs down: Given the pace of change, product knowledge e-learning has got to be cost effective, otherwise the maintenance costs will be prohibitive.
The free Kineo webinar will use real case studies to demonstrate:
- Effective designs for product knowledge e-learning
- How to use sales scenarios as part of the learning
- Prototyping effectively
- How to use xml files to update product e-learning in a matter of minutes
- How to use games and challenges to motivate learners
- How to design and deliver a product portal
The one hour webinar will be held at 3pm UK time/10am Eastern on July 16th, 2009.If you would like to reserve a place please contact Kineo at info@kineo.
[Seats are filling up fast so be sure to sign up!]