Here's what I'm up to while I'm there:
- I'm running my third edition of The Accidental Instructional Designer full day pre-con Certificate Program from 8:30-4:30. I'm sure it's not too late to secure a spot if you can't stand the thought of missing out on a day of conversation and exploration of the e-learning landscape.
- 2:15-3:15 Top Tips for Writing Better eLearning Script I'm really excited for this session, and not just because I used American Typewriter font for my slides. Crafting a compelling e-learning script requires a lot more than just slapping text bullets on a screen. Join me in what I hope will be a lively discussion and one that will give practical ideas you can start using in your next project.
- 4:00-4:45 Finds me at the Technology Learning Stage. I'll be talking about Adapt, the new open source responsive eLearning authoring tool. Come hear what it's all about, check out loads of examples, and learn how you can get involved in the growing Adapt community.
- 11:45 I'll be hosting a lunch table as part of this year's Docent program. Topic: Instructional Design and whatever else people want to talk about. The Guild started the Docent program at last year's DevLearn and it was a big hit.
- 2:00 Join me and Gary Droghini from Coats as we weave a thrilling tale about blended learning and partnership: Blended Threads: Global Leadership Training at Coats. Coats is the world's leading manufacturer of threads. In fact, you're most likely wearing something with their threads in them right now. Find out how Coats, in partnership with Kineo and the Oxford Group, created a multi-year blended program to up skill front line and middle manager on core leadership skills.
Not at the conference? The backchannel will be active, so follow along with #LSCon.
I'll be taking notes and sharing my resources so keep your eye here for more to come.
Find out more about Learning Solutions.