I did the 8 Random Facts About Me Meme a ways back. Check it out. It's all still true.
Does this cover me for the 7 Things You Don't Need to Know About Me Meme that Sue Hickton just tagged me to do?
If not, here's 7 more tidbits:
1. I think I'm an inherently lazy person. To put a positive spin on this, I call it being extremely efficient. I try to get the best work done with the least amount of effort. I could also say that it's exhaustion -- a by-product of motherhood -- three kids ages 5 1/2 - 7 months will do that to a person.
2. My father always referred to me as his "eldest unmarried daughter" until I got married. Then I became his "eldest married daughter." My Dad had a few standard lines. I miss them.
3. I have two older brothers.
4. As a kid, I wanted to grow up to be a writer.
5. We just captured six mice in our house within the span of a few days. Unfortunately, there are still more of the little poopers running around.
6. I have been told that my 3 1/2 year old daughter looks exactly like I did at that age. I think she must be WAY cuter than I was.
7. I live at the end of dead-end road with a little stream running through the backyard and a forest of trees to look upon.
I'm supposed to tag seven other people, which I'm feeling really lazy about. So I'm just doing six.