Kineo will be holding a free webinar on developing cost-effective compliance training on Thursday, August 27, 2009.
In an increasingly regulated world organizations need to both train staff in relevant regulations and demonstrate compliance. The pace of change means that traditional custom e-learning development processes are simply too long and with the economy in the doldrums off-the-shelf content can be too expensive. Rapid E-learning provides an alternative to develop compliance training cost-effectively and quickly.Join Kineo and Mary K. Schottmiller J.D, former EVP Human Resources of First Group America on August 27th for a case study on the development of a 15-minute course on the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. All who attend will receive a FREE copy of the course.
- The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and What it Means for Companies (5 minutes)
- Rapid eLearning: Kineo’s Definition (5 minutes)
- Making the case for / against Rapid eLearning (5 minutes)
- Rapid eLearning Design Model (10 minutes)
- Lilly Ledbetter Course Demo (10 minutes)
- Customizing the Course for your Organization (10 minutes)
- Q&A (10 minutes)
August 27th 2009
7:30 AM PDT (Los Angeles)
9:30 AM CST (Chicago)
10:30 AM EST (New York)
3:30 DST (London)
To Register email firstname.lastname@example.org